- - Economist, Ministry of Economics and Finance, Italy (on leave)
- - Winner of a national selection as Ricercatore, Faculty of Economics, Università di Roma "Tor Vergata" (not enrolled)
PhD in Economics, CORE, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium
Thesis title: "Financial markets and competition on contracts"
Supervisor: E. Minelli
Dottorato di ricerca in Economics, Università di Roma "La Sapienza"
Thesis title: "Essay on Financial Intermediation. Dynamic financial contracting and intermediation"
Supervisor: P. Reichlin
2000 - Master in Economics, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona
1999 - Master in Economics and Institutions with distinction, Università di Roma "Tor Vergata"
1998 - Laurea in Economics, Luiss - Guido Carli, 110/110 cum laude and dignità di stampa
- 2008 Prize AEA-NSF CSWEP, for research activity at the New York Federal Reserve Bank
- 2006-2007 Winning project: Contract design and credit markets : Implications for the Transmission of Monetary Shocks
Institute Europlace de Finance - EIF, Paris, France
Research Group: A. Attar (IDEI, Universitè de Toulouse I), E. Campioni (CORE, Université catholique de Louvain), F. Castiglionesi (Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona) and G. Piaser (Università Ca' Foscari, Venezia)
PRIN 2006: Financial fragility, business cycle and the role of policy intervention
Italian Ministry of University and Research
Incentive theory and mechanism design, Contract theory, Applied theory: Microeconomic foundations of credit markets, Macroeconomic effects of asymmetric information.
- On multiple-principal multiple-agent models of moral hazard, with A. Attar, G. Piaser and U. Rajan, 2010, Games and Economic Behavior, 68(1), pp.376-380.
- Credit cycles in a Neo-Austrian Economy, with A. Attar, 2007, Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 18, pp. 249-269.
- Multiple lending and constrained efficiency in the credit market, with A. Attar and G. Piaser, 2006, Contributions to Theoretical Economics, Vol. 6, No. 1, Article 7, http://www.bepress.com/bejte/contributions/vol6/iss1/art7.
- Costly State Verification and Debt Contracts: a critical resume, with A. Attar, 2003, Research in Economics, vol.57, pp. 315-343.