Academic year 2018-2019
Places on offer:
- Places with University scholarship: n. 5
- Place with scholarship funded by the National Institute for Public Policy Analysis (INAPP): n. 1
Should none of the candidates admitted to the doctoral program have submitted a research proposal of interest to INAPP, neither the place nor the associated scholarship will be awarded.
- Place without a scholarship: n. 1
Only should one of the successful candidates with a scholarship decide to forgo the scholarship.
- Total places on offer: n. 7
The application for admission must be submitted on line by 14 May 2018 by 16:00 CEST (UTC+2).
In order for us to consider your application it is necessary that you submit a complete application.
You must upload all of the requested documentation, and supply correct referee details through our online application system.
If you have a master degree awarded in italian Universities please
If you have a master degree awarded in EU and non-EU Universities please
Once the procedure for submitting the application has been completed, the candidate will receive by email an application’s copy as a proof of the procedure accuracy and validity.
Detailed information is contained in the call available in English and in Italian.
The D.R. n.51 of 16 April 2018 ordered an extension of the deadlines established by the D.R. n. 26 of 23 February 2018, by which has been issued the call for the comparative evaluation for admission to the XXXIV cycle PhD courses, published in the G.U. 4th Special Series - Competitions and Exams - n.23 of March 20, 2018, for the submission of applications to the following PhD courses for the academic year 2018/2019 - XXXIV cycle:
1. Law and Business;
3. Politics: History, Theory, Science;
The deadline for submitting applications has been extended to May 14, 2018 at 16:00 (CEST), UTC + 2.
It is specified that:
- the applications already submitted remain valid;
- the candidates who have already submitted the application have the possibility, if it is necessary, to integrate the declarations produced, the qualifications and the documentation already attached, sending any other documents by email to email@example.com;
- if the candidates who have already submitted an application would like to send further documentation, any additional documents will integrate the original application, while updated versions of already submitted documents will be considered;
- the deadline for sending the documentation is on the 14 May 2018 at 16:00 (CEST), UTC + 2.
|Riapertura dei termini D.R. 13.04.2018 n.51||486.36 KB|
|Allegato D - POLITICS: HISTORY, THEORY, SCIENCE (italian version)||4.54 MB|
|Extension deadline D.R. 13.04.2018 n.51||495.27 KB|
|Annex D POLITICS: HISTORY, THEORY, SCIENCE||4.73 MB|
|Istruzioni per la compilazione della domanda||62.2 KB|
|Instructions for completing the application for admission to the PhD programs||452.56 KB|