On Thursday, February 20, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Luiss will host the VIII annual Career Day for Social Impact Organizations at Viale Romania campus, Room 200.
Why participate in Career Day for Social Impact Organizations? Participants will learn about professional opportunities, meet with representatives of international organizations and exchange ideas regarding their professional goals. The aim of this event is to create opportunities for discussion between students, graduates and international actors.Moreover, students and graduates will have the opportunity to ask questions and meet representatives of international businesses, which operate at global level.The event will consist of approximately thirty informational desks, set up by prestigious international actors such as U.N. agencies, international organizations and NGOs, research centers and think tanks.
How to prepare?
The following guidelines should be followed:
• Formal dress code
• Be informed about the importance and the actual commitments of the participating organizations
• Prepare some specific questions to ask to different representatives
• Remember to bring several copies of your updated résumé (both in English and Italian)
• Use Luiss templates for your CV and don't forget to include relevant information about your work experience and curricular activities in bullet points style.
If you have any doubt regarding your CV, please check our guide, How to write a CV, in the Resource section of the Luiss Career Center.
The organizations that have confirmed their participation, among others, are:
- Adl Consulting
- Ambasciata di Colombia
- AMREF Health Africa Onlus
- Cattaneo Zanetto & Co.
- Ce.S.I Centro Studi Internazionali
- CISP Comitato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo dei Popoli
- Comitato Italiano per l'UNICEF Onlus
- Croce Rossa Italiana
- Emergency ONG Onlus
- FAI Fondo Ambiente Italiano
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN
- ICC Italia
- ICE Agenzia per la promozione all'estero e l'internazionalizzazione delle imprese italiane
- INPS Istituto Nazionale di Previdenza Sociale
- International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
- INTERSOS Humanitarian Organization
- MAIS Onlus
- Medici Senza Frontiere
- NOESI Public Affairs & Lobbying
- Nomos Centro Studi Parlamentari
- Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri- Dipartimento per le politiche giovanili e il servizio civile universale
- Reti Public affairs, lobbying & communication
- S.O.S. Il Telefono Azzurro Onlus
- Save the Children Italia Onlus
- Servizio Civile Internazionale
- SISCOS Servizi per la Cooperazione Internazionale
- Strategic Advice
- Susan G. Komen Italia
- Ufficio di Rappresentanza di Taipei in Italia
- UNDESA United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs
- United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- YAP Youth Action for Peace