Francesco Francioni is Professor, emeritus, of international law and Co-Director of the Academy of European Law at the European University Institute, Florence, and visiting professor at the Columbia Law School, N.Y. in the winter term 2013.
He is a member (associate) of the Institut de droit international, a member of Editorial Board of the European Journal of International Law, and General editor of the Italian Yearbook of International Law.
Pubblicazioni principali (ultimi 10 anni)
He has published extensively in the field of public international law.
His recent publications include:
- Access to Justice as a Human Rights (Oxford University Press, OUP 2009);
- The 1972 World Heritage Convention. A Commentary (OUP 2008);
- Public and Private in the International Protection of Global Public Goods, European J. Int. L. (2012);
- War by Contract (OUP 2011 with N. Ronzitti);
- Diritto internazionale degli investimenti e tutela dei diritti umani: convergenza o conflitto? in La tutela dei diritti umani e il diritto iternazionale, XVI Convegno Società Italiana di diritto Internazionale, Napoli 2012;
- Enforcing International Cultural heritage Law (OUP 2013 with J. Gordely).