Guide to the compilation of study plans
Bachelor’s degree and master’s degree programs consist of mandatory core courses, which cannot be replaced by other courses, and several elective courses, which must be taken in order to earn the required credits for the final degree. Students are asked to make choices regarding these courses.
It is necessary to complete the study plan within the dates established and communicated by the Student Office. You can access your Web Self Service and change the plan several times within the expected time window.
To make their selections, students must select courses and fill out the study plan online using Web Self Service according to the university's timetable and procedures.
ATTENTION: always confirm the study plan. It won't be possible to change the choices after the deadline.
It is possible, within the timeframe dedicated to the compilation of the study plan, to submit a written request to insert a course off the lists provided and among all those offered by the university. Kindly note that undergraduate students will not be able to select masters’ degree courses (and vice versa). The selected course should have a number of credits associated equal or above the number of credits foreseen for elective courses in one’s study plan.
November of each year
- Students enrolled in the 1st year of the Bachelor's Degree course must make choose the second compulsory language (8 credits)
- Students enrolled in the 1st year of master's degree courses must choose:
- Major ("Governo, Politica e Amministrazione" Program's students)
- the second compulsory language (where provided)
- activities for the achievement of 8 credits for "other activities" (to be acquired through languages/internships/seminars/workshops, etc.)
June of each year
- Students enrolled in the 1st year of the Bachelor's Degree program must choose activities for the achievement of the 4 credits (languages/internship/seminars, etc.)
- Students enrolled in the 2nd year of the bachelor’s degree course must choose elective courses (12 credits)
- Students enrolled in the 1st year of the master’s degree program must choose elective courses (18 credits)
- Students enrolled in the 1st year of the master’s degree program must choose a Major (where possible). Attention: for students enrolled in the "International Relations" and "Policies and Governance in Europe" Degree Programs, the Individual Study Plan can only be chosen by students who will participate in the Erasmus or Double Degree programs.