LUISS Guido Carli has established a structured program for inviting visiting professors to spend a short period on campus. Visiting professorships can sometimes be arranged also for longer periods (the minimum period is one month), and are assigned among interested candidates through a competitive selection procedure.
Fall: September 2010- December 2010
Preferences will be given to following candidates:
- Candidates provided with an external scholarship
- Young candidates who completed their Ph.D. program less than 8 years ago
- Candidates who have never held a visiting professorship position at LUISS, if not for specific educational needs.
The minimum salary is:
- Junior: one-off payment of € 4,000
- Senior: one-off payment of € 6,000
The salary is provided for a maximum stay of one months. For longer periods, the salary will need to be directly negotiated and agreed.
- 15th October 2009: call for application
- 7th January 2010: application deadline
- 1st February 2010: publication of selection results.