LUISS Guido Carli has established a structured program for visiting professors. While the typical visiting period ranges from a minimum of one month up to two months, longer visits can sometimes be arranged based on special circumstances. The available positions are assigned through a competitive selection procedure. Some slots are reserved for junior candidates (who have completed the Ph.D. less than 8 years ago). Preferential treatment is given to the candidates who have never held a visiting position at LUISS in the past (if not for specific educational needs) and to candidates who are provided with an external scholarship or autonomous funding.
Spring: January 2012 - June 2012
The minimum salary is:
- Junior: one-off payment of € 1,000 plus € 3,000 per month (gross)
- Senior: one-off payment of € 2,000 plus € 4,000 per month (gross)
The salary is provided for a maximum stay of two months and it is subject to negotiation for longer periods. Please note that the above conditions may be amended based on budget restrictions and other special circumstances.
- 21st March 2011: call for application
- 13th May 2011: application deadline
- July 2011: publication of selection results
- Department of History and Political Science