LUISS Guido Carli has established a structured program for inviting visiting professors to spend one or two semesters on campus. Visiting professorships can sometimes be arranged also for shorter periods (the minimum period is one month), and are assigned among interested candidates through a competitive selection procedure.
Fall 2009 - One Semester: September 2009 – December 2009
Preferences will be given to following candidates:
- Candidates provided with an external scholarship
- Young candidates who completed their Ph.D. program less than 8 years ago
- Candidates who have never held a visiting professorship position at LUISS, if not for specific educational needs.
The minimum salary is:
- Junior: one-off payment of € 1,000 for travel expenses + € 3,000 gross per month
- Senior: one-off payment of € 2,000 for travel expenses + € 4,000 gross per month
The salary is provided for a maximum stay of three months. For longer periods, the salary will need to be directly negotiated and agreed.
- 15th October 2008: call for application
- 30th November 2008 15th January 2009: application deadline
- 28th February 2009: publication of selection results