LUISS Guido Carli invites applications from external scholars and researchers for a Visiting Program in the Departments of:
- Business and Management
- Economics and Finance
- Political Science
The purpose of this program is to enhance cooperation of the LUISS faculty with members of academic and research institutions across the world.
In their application, applicants must indicate their preferred visiting period during the 2015-2016 academic year and how long they wish to stay.
Depending on the nature of their visit, selected candidates will be divided into the following categories:
- Visiting Lecturer
- Visiting Researcher
While visitors are expected to stay from a minimum of two months up to an entire academic year, depending on the category the candidate falls into, the periods can be agreed upon and consequently vary.
The available positions are assigned through a competitive selection procedure. Some slots are reserved for junior candidates (who earned their PhD less than 8 years ago). Preferential treatment is given to candidates who have never held a visiting position at LUISS in the past (if not for specific educational needs) and to candidates who have an external scholarship or their own funding.
Visiting Periods: 2015/2016 academic year
- Fall: September 2015 – December 2015
- Spring: February 2016 – May 2016
By category, the average salary is determined as follows:
- Junior: one-off payment of € 1,000 plus € 3,000 per month (gross)
- Senior: one-off payment of € 1,500 plus € 4,000 per month (gross)
- Junior: one-off payment of € 1,000 plus € 1,000 per month (gross)
- Senior: one-off payment of € 1,500 plus € 1,500 per month (gross)
The salary indicated above is intended for reference only and it may be adjusted by the academic committee. No other compensation is included: travel and living expenses are not paid for by LUISS in any case.
- October 30, 2014: Publication of call for application
- January 19, 2015: Application deadline at 6:00 p.m.
- May 2015: publication of selection results