The D.R. n.51 of 16 April 2018 ordered an extension of the deadlines established by the D.R. n. 26 of 23 February 2018, by which has been issued the call for the comparative evaluation for admission to the XXXIV cycle PhD courses, published in the G.U. 4th Special Series - Competitions and Exams - n.23 of March 20, 2018, for the submission of applications to the following PhD courses for the academic year 2018/2019 - XXXIV cycle:
1. Law and Business;
3. Politics: History, Theory, Science;
The deadline for submitting applications has been extended to May 14, 2018 at 16:00 (CEST), UTC + 2.
It is specified that:
- the applications already submitted remain valid;
- the candidates who have already submitted the application have the possibility, if it is necessary, to integrate the declarations produced, the qualifications and the documentation already attached, sending any other documents by email to email@example.com;
- if the candidates who have already submitted an application would like to send further documentation, any additional documents will integrate the original application, while updated versions of already submitted documents will be considered;
- the deadline for sending the documentation is on the 14 May 2018 at 16:00 (CEST), UTC + 2.